Friday, May 13, 2011

#171 !!!

obviously enough,since it's Friday the 13th, i have no choice but to go with Friday the 13th..the original NOT the horrible remake!
Why would Jason keep anyone alive?!?! it's all I'm gonna say about that because i do not wanna get into that and we hear more than enough about remakes. love them or hate them,watching the good old classic still feels like magic to me :)
I'm a kid all over again every time i watch those movies!



Friday 13th (1980,Sean S. Cunningham)



Halloween will be here in no time!!!.....yeah this is me and my wishful thinking because i don't like being all sweaty and hot and putting up with all the %^&@ douchy cars and their speeding while playing loud 'music' at all hours. woah..i feel like a grumpy old lady now..hahaha




ps: i forgot to mention a very big thank you to http://www.ottawahorror.com/ for mentionning my little blog on their page :) very cool!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment