Sunday, May 15, 2011

169 169 169 169 !!!

Nightbreed (1990, Clive Barker)



I love Clive Barker.There isn't anything i could say that hasn't been said already!!! Just spoil yourself today!it's Sunday and we all deserve it i'm sure!!!
Just put on your favorite old tshirt..you know what i mean..the one you've been holding on to for the past decade even if it has holes in it and barely passes for clothing , make yourself a yummy snack or 2 and watch this movie!
with your loved ones,your friends,or by yourself...whatever!

I'm gonna follow my own advice,put on that too big old cannibal corpse tshirt that's falling apart,an old pair of jogging pants and lie down on the couch and do nothing productive! just gonna let my brain rot away beautifully! awww Sunday i love you for letting me be lazy but i despise you for being the day before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment