Sunday, May 29, 2011

155 days left before Halloween

#155: Flatliners (1990, Joel Schumacher)



Today i've chosen the movie Flatliners. I know it's not your typical "horror" movie but it's such a good movie with an excellent story and the whole idea of being haunted by all the traumatic shit that happened to you in your life,once you're dead, is so fucking scary..at least to me it is.
Last night i got a new tattoo.Gift from my sister.It's not relevant at all to the whole Halloween countdown but i still felt like sharing because my sister is the most awesome person in my life and i'm going through a lot and i think,along with my movies,my sister and my friends are the things that keep me going,always.
So that was my little emo moment for the day.And also something that could pass for an excuse\explanation as to why i might sometimes be confused or lost or not have much to say when i write.
But things will calm down eventually,they always do,and i'm going back to college in a few months and i will be able to post stuff i do\learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment