Tuesday, May 17, 2011

167 !!!

Today,in honor of my doctor's appointment i present to you:

#167. Dr.Giggles (1992,Manny Coto)



the Video is poor quality(kind of like Quebec's health system AH!) but it seems there isn't that many version of the trailer on youtube.

bless our "free" health system that costs me a fortune every year on my income taxes,at least now,since the pass few months and for the first time in 16 years i have a doctor! So i shall enjoy my very boring appointment and hopefully i don't have a singing tumor in my brain..because yes,if i ever have a tumor it'll be singing and wearing a straw hat.It's my story and i'm sticking to it.
(this is wear 50% of you nerdy guys out there went "it's not a tumaaaaah" in your heads...yeaaah i love all of you !)

ps:i know i sound like a lunatic..i actually hate going to the doctor and had a horrible night of pretend sleep.But being crazy makes everything more fun..wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment