Sunday, June 5, 2011

R.I.P. beautiful collection

Well..this is me giving all of you out there a little piece of advice.. When you collect movies,don't do it with someone.
i was in a 5 years relationship,we bought shit tons of movies together and tonight i had to go through all of them and split it all.
That totally broke my heart..yeah i know it's just stuff but it's stuff i love and cherish,splitting books,comic books,gaming consoles,games,CDs,etc etc
This sucks BIG TIME.
But i'm still being positive,i'm going back to school,i'm filming a short horror project this summer,i still got tons of stuff going on for me and i got my freedom back and it's what i really wanted to keep in the end.
Splitting up is never easy,even when it's the best thing to do,but from now on i know i will NEVER share my collecting passion with anyone because i don't even wanna have to say goodbye to any movies ever again!
oh and btw moving sucks balls,but i'll do my very very best to keep up with the countdown..personnel goal,like a challenge i give myself,and beside it keeps me busy :)
I hope everyone is doing great,watching tons of movies and getting ready for a fun summer..even if i hate summer in general i still plan on going to concerts,to the movies and beside i have filming and what not to do so i think ,overall,this summer of mine,my first summer of freedom in 5years,will kick some major ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment