Sunday, June 19, 2011

oh yeah! 134 days left!

#134. Salem's Lot (1979, Directed by Tobe Hooper)



I love this movie.Be careful not to be confused with the horrible tv movie remake!!! The atmosphere in this movie is so intense and i always get a huge kick watching the movies from my childhood,anything 70s\80s that would play on tv late at night on the "peur bleue" show holds a special place in my heart. i'm a very nostalgic person haha

Yesterday i went to the fair\carnival that was going through my town.it was small but still lots of fun we played games and went on a few rides.We went through the LAMEST "scary" ride\haunted house ever hahaha it was hilarious! the only good part about was the guy who was "animating" and cheering the people to come on board..he was over acting but hell he got us to go on board and he seemed like he was enjoying it hahahaha

i think it's important to always remember to live our lives as much as possible..i spend most of my time watching movies and i do participate on the whole social networking thing but i still try to remember that there is a life outside. i may have a broken heart at the moment and i may be going through some horrible stuff BUT i still push myself forwards,my movies help me "disconnect" from reality but i like to get back every once in a while to do fun stuff like eating cotton candy and going on rides with my sister and my niece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment